If you are planning a small or grand celebration, our full service collection focuses on the details that create a memorable celebration for you and your guests. This includes our idea conception, creative direction, rentals, lighting, candles and custom floral choices. We carry a large selection of vases, stands and containers to rent so that you do not have to purchase them. We do not offer bridal packages because we feel that no two events are created alike. This way you only purchase what you need for your specific event. We provide floral services for:
- rehearsal dinners
- graduation parties
- bridal showers
- baby showers
- holiday celebrations,
- corporate events
My name is Chalee Jozwiak and I am the proud owner of Always N Bloom, married and mother of two wonderful boys. Collin and Gavin have been working with me doing installations for 7 years now. They are so wonderful to have working by my side. We also just added a third member to the ANB Installation team this year.
Since 2009 I have had the opportunity to work with hundreds of couples on the biggest day of their life. It is truly an honor to be chosen to design and make the planning process such a unique experience.
- How many weddings do you do each year? When I started back in 2009 I was more concerned about creating a portfolio and booked up to 40 weddings a year. Now I focus on Quality instead of Quantity! Your wedding day is truly one of the most wonderful days of your life. I now take no more than 25 weddings per year. Most times dates are booked over a year in advance.
- Can I see a portfolio of your previous work? Our work has changed so much since day one and so has the overall look of weddings. I feel each year we find new trends on Pinterest and Always N Bloom studies those trends to be able to create those custom trends for your wedding. I have always said, " I will create any design you bring me!" I have loads of pictures, in print, on my website and on social media. If there is something you are looking for and cannot find it, message me and I will send you a link of things I have done pertaining to what you are looking for.
- Will you only be doing flowers for my wedding on that date? We work with no more than two couples per weekend. If you are the first to book, you get the exclusive services by Always N Bloom. We will meet with you on the day of, pin boutonnieres to tuxes and deliver individually packaged and labeled corsages and boutonnieres to parents and members of the bridal party on site. We are very transparent with each client if there is more than one booking per day.
- What can I get within my budget? Depending on your budget we may or may not be the right florist for you. We are comparable in cost to florists in the region but with our price comes years of floral experience - specializing in weddings and events. No matter who you choose as your florist you should be open to ideas and alternatives. We create a custom quotation for you first to show you all of your "Wants and Needs" and allow you to choose your "Must Haves" if we can't get what you want within your budget. This is mainly done within the consultation appointment. If I feel you are choosing Orchids and Protea on a Daisy and Carnation budget we will discuss ways to scale things back and choose florals that fit better in the budgeted amount you are comfortable with.
- Do you offer any additional services? We are a florist and wont take on work that is not in our field of expertise. Our services include floral design and installation of florals for table settings, arches, displays, etc. We do offer a wide variety of vases and containers to be used in our designs. We do not offer balloon sculptures, day of coordination services or photographer. We leave those jobs to the professionals!
A wedding florist should be experienced, reputable, and responsible. Flower arrangements may seem like they play a small role in your wedding, but that doesn’t make them any less important. Choosing a florist should be done with great care to ensure your wedding flowers are as perfect as the rest of the day.
- All wedding dates must be held with a deposit and a signed contract.
- **We are now requiring a minimum of $1200 for weddings in May, June, July, August, September and October.